Hello dear readers, If you love animals then you must visit the Assam Zoo. A zoo is a place where you may learn about a variety of animals, including predators, herbivores, birds, and reptiles (which means that they eat plants). If you wish to go to the Assam Zoo, you can your tickets online. Assam State Zoo Guwahati Ticket Online Booking 2023 can be done through the official website (Assamstatezoo.in). you can follow the instructions about Zoo Timings, Attractions in this article.
Assam State Zoo Online Ticket Booking
The Assam State Zoo is located in the Hengrabhari Reserve Forest, which is close to Guwahati, Assam, India. This zoo is situated close to the 82-hectare-sized Nickel Garden, which is situated on around 170 hectares of land.
Make sure to book your tickets online in advance if you want to go to the Assam Zoo. You may either purchase them offline or online. Download the online ticket to your phone so you can show it when you arrive. Just inform the staff when you arrive at the zoological garden about your booking, and they will allow you entry.
Visit this wildlife park to different types of plant and animal which is more than 112 different plant and animal species. If I were to mention the opening year for the sleep facility, it would be 1957. 1958 saw the park open to guests for the first time following its initial opening. This Assam state park is often known as the “green lung” of Guwahati.
Assam State Zoo Ticket Price
It is a great place to visit. Nature lovers may try this place once in life. Different fees apply to each zoo and safari, according to the state. The Assam Zoo is one of the most well-liked tourist destinations for Assames. Outsiders who visit this state are impressed with Assam. An adult ticket will cost you 30 Rupees, which is a rather cheap price. Children’s tickets cost merely 10 Rupees. For foreign visitors, a ticket costs 100 Rs for adults and 30 Rs for kids. As a result, compared to their state zoo, this zoo’s entry prices are extremely affordable.
Indian Visitors Ticket Price
|Still Camera||20 Rs.|
|Video Camera||200 Rs.|
|SRL Camera||100 Rs.|
Foreign Visitors Ticket Price
|Still Camera||40 Rs.|
|Video Camera||500 Rs.|
|SRL Camera||300 Rs.|
Animals in Guwahati Zoo – Attractions
You may view various animal species in this zoom together at the same. You may check the list below:-
- Marabou Stork
- Greater one horned rhinoceros
- Himalayan black bear
- Asian water monitor
- White tiger
- Bawean Hog Deer
- Ball python
- Green cat snake
Guidelines to Assam State Zoo Timings
Anyone who plans to visit the Assam State Zoo should be aware of the opening and closing times.
- At 8:00 a.m., the zoo will be open. At 4:30, it will be closed down.
- Apart from Friday, the zoo is open every day.
- The zoo will be closed on Friday for maintenance and cleaning reasons.
- Take your identity card when you wish to visit this.
- Aadhar cards, voter ID cards, licenses, and PAN cards are a few examples.
- If you are able to purchase your tickets online, you must print off your e-ticket before visiting the zoo.
- The ticket will be received to your registered email ID when you purchase a ticket online.
- The ticket will be delivered to your registered email ID when you purchase a ticket online.
- You can visit the official website to download E-tickets.
- Click this link: https://assamstatezoo.in/login to book tickets.
Assam State Zoo Guwahati Online Ticket Booking Process
You must book your tickets online if you enjoy wildlife and occasionally visit zoos. you can now purchase a ticket online at Assam Zoo and the Assam State Zoo has made the entire procedure online. The process is incredibly straightforward and simple. So let’s get started.
- In the initial step, visit the official portal of Assam state zoo which is assamstatezoo.in/home.
- Visit the Assam State Zoo’s official website at assamstatezoo.in/home as a first step.
- Various areas, including the zoo, gallery, animal adoption, contact us, visitor manual, and ultimately buy a ticket, may be found on the site.
- A new page will now open once you select the option to “book a ticket.”
- It means that if you wish to come on Sunday, you will receive a message stating that 1183 visitors have reservations for today.
- If there are still available tickets, you should book one using the application form that is provided below.
- You must fill out this application form with your full name, email address, video mobile number, and visiting date.
- The following choice is to select whether you are an Indian or a foreigner.
- You must consider how many adults, students, or children are visiting.
- Choose the camera after deciding on the number of guests. (You must let them know if you want to bring a camera.
- You must now scroll down to see the full list of your chosen person.
- You should now define each visitor’s detailed info.
- You must input the captcha code and press the submit button in the last step.
- All the information is displayed on a separate page, as well as the final cost of the ticket.
- You have two choices on this page: change the booking and pay now.
- If there is anything you would want to modify, click on the modified booking button.
- If you are satisfied, click the pay now button.
- You will be taken to the payment page after selecting the “Pay Now” button.
- Tickets may be paid with a credit or debit card, an e-wallet, Amazon Pay, Paytm, Payzap, online banking, UPI, and Google Pay on the payment page.
- Select a payment option, then finish the transaction.
- The ticket was delivered to your registered email ID after your payment was finished.
- You can download tickets from the official website.
Address: – Assam State Zoo-cum-Botanical Garden, Zoo Road, Japorigog, Guwahati, Assam, Pin -781005
RG Baruah Road, Guwahati, Assam 781005
Email ID:- [email protected]
Mobile Number – +91 9387365535 ( Range Officer)
Helpline Number – +91 7002364423 ( Forester-I)
All days of the week except Friday: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
|Home Page||Click Here|