Under Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission, (ABHA) Digital Health Card 2023 has been started by the Government of India. Digital Health Card registration form 2023 is available for people to get benefits of PMJAY. In this article, we’ll provide details regarding Digital Health ID Card Registration along with the ID Card Download @healthid.ndhm.gov.in login online. Keep on reading this post ahead.
Digital Health ID Card Registration – Overview
|Mission||Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Name of the Card||ABHA Health Card|
|App Name||NDHM Health Records|
|Starting Date||September 27, 2023|
|Registration Charge||Free of Cost|
|ID Card Number||14 Digit Aplhanumeric|
Procedure for Digital Health ID Card Online Registration
The Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) aims to develop the backbone necessary to support the integrated digital health infrastructure of the country. It will bridge the existing gap among different stakeholders of the Healthcare ecosystem through digital highways.
Citizens who are interested in Digital Health Card can apply for the card online. Digital Health ID Card can be registered on the official website of Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA). Here are the steps to follow for registration for Digital Health ID Card:-
- Visit the official website of ABHA @healthid.ndhm.gov.in (Click Here).
- Then click on the “Create ABHA number” button.
- If you already have an id click on login and if not choose the above option.
- You can select one of the two options (I) generate via Aadhar or (II) generate via DL (Driving License).
- Enter the Aadhar Card or DL number along with your mobile number.
- Verify the OTP sent to your mobile number.
- A registration form will appear and enter all the required details such as date of birth, address, photo, etc.
- After providing the relevant data click on submit button.
- Your Ayushman Digital Health Card will be created.
- You can download the ID Card just by clicking the download button.
Documents Required for Digital Health ID Card
In order to complete Digital Health ID Card ABHA Registration 2023, you need the following documents:-
- Aadhaar Card, Mobile Number, Date of Birth Record, and Address.
- PAN Card can also be used for Digital Health Card Applications.
- Thirdly, Aadhar Card usage is voluntary and you can do it without an Aadhar Card also using your Mobile Number.
- Driving License is also a legit document for Digital Health Card Registration.
Digital Health ID Card Login & Download
It is very simple to create a National Health Card and then log in using your Health ID Number. Use your Mobile Number, Aadhar Card, Mobile Number, PAN Card, or Driving License. The login process for Digital Health Card is pretty simple. Citizens can log in to their Digital Health dashboard using their unique Health ID number on the official website of ABHA.
After you are logged in, look for the “Digital Health ID Card Download” option. You can download your Digital Health Card by clicking on the download button. A PDF will be generated for the use Digital Health ID Card.
Benefits of ABHA National Digital Health ID
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) will provide choices to individuals to access both public and private health services, facilitate compliance with laid down guidelines and protocols, and ensure transparency in the pricing of services and accountability for the health services being rendered.
- Similarly, healthcare professionals across disciplines will have better access to patients’ medical history (with the necessary informed consent) for prescribing more appropriate and effective health interventions. The integrated ecosystem will also enable a better continuum of care.
- Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) will help digitize the claims process and enable faster reimbursement. This will enhance the overall ease of providing services amongst the health care providers.
- At the same time, policymakers and program managers will have better access to data, enabling more informed decision-making by the Government. Better quality of macro and micro-level data will enable advanced analytics, usage of health biomarkers, and better preventive healthcare. It will also enable geography and demography-based monitoring and appropriate decision-making to inform the design and strengthen the implementation of health programs and policies.
- Finally, researchers will greatly benefit from the availability of such aggregated information as they will be able to study and evaluate the effectiveness of various programs and interventions. Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABDM) would facilitate a comprehensive feedback loop between researchers, policymakers, and providers.
|Latest News||Click Here|
|VSUDOA Homepage||Click Here|