eGrass Online Portal enables you to get all government services related to vehicles such eGrass stamp, login, verify challan, payment verification, etc. Haryana Challan portal gives these services online with full transparency. The challan process under the eGrass portal will be accepted by the bank. There is no need for a signature or verification for the challan.
eGrass Haryana Online Challan Portal
Every people in Haryana can take the advantage of this portal. You no need to visit offices to complete your challan process. It takes time and money. eGrass online services may help you in this process. You can submit your challan through Haryana Challan eGrass Portal. You can check services according to you. first, you have to log in to the portal then you can follow the application process.
Services Of eGrass Haryana
- Vehicle registration, insurance fitness
- lifestyle certificates for vehicles
- payment of Police Duty
- Second Class Magistrate Duty
- contributions from employees
- provident fund schemes
- stamp paper service
- second-class magistrate services
- Health Scheme
Haryana Challan Features & Benefits
There are so many benefits and features attached to Haryana Challan Portal. When you visit the website, you would know about this. Some benefits and features, have been explained so that you can estimate the importance of this portal for Haryana citizens. The benefits of eGrass porta are:-
- You can deposit your receipt.
- All the challan depositors can submit receipts through this portal.
- Preprint electronic challan facility is available in case of depositors are not able to use online banking.
- Now you can deposit government receipts by cash, check, or DD from the selected bank.
- Your challan will be verified online. You do not need to visit the Treasury office for the challan verification.
- Many banks are available to submit receipts. You have variations of banks to submit government receipts
- MIS reports can be accessed from the concerned department.
eGrass Portal User Types
Three types of users can use the eGrass challan portal. You have to decide, which type of user you are. I have mentioned user type below.
- DDO User: – This user type is available for only Haryana department officers. They will generate the challan for the depositing amount by the depositor. The username and password will be given by the government.
- Registered Users:- These are common users who want to fill in the challan details. If you have to submit challan then you will come under this user category.
- Guest User: – Guest users as names suggest that they are not DDO users and Registered Users. They come on the website for some other information. For this User Name = guest & Password = guest.
eGrass Haryana Online Challan
If you want to submit a challan through an online portal then you have to visit the official website of eGrass Haryana Challan Portal 2022. eGrass sharyana.gov.in is the address of the portal. You just have to click on this link and you will land on the website. Now you can fill Online Challan.
eGrass s Haryana Challan Portal Registration
- Go to the official portal of Haryana Challan.
- A new page will open before you.
- Click on the registration option.
- The form will open before you.
- Now, enter all the details.
- Then, click on submit button.
eGrass Haryana Challan Portal Login
- Visit the official portal of Haryana Challan.
- A new page will open before you.
- Here you will have to submit user details like username and password.
- You can click here to log in. https://eGrass hry.nic.in/WebPages/Account/EgUserRegistration.aspx.
- Enter personal details like name, address, date of birth, email address, city, etc.
- Then, enter the captcha details.
- Now click on the submit button.
Verify Challan Status
- Visi the egrashry.nic.in/Default.aspx official website
- Click on the verify Challan option
- Enter your challan number.
- Then click on the Find Status button.
- Go to the official website of Haryana Challan egrashry.nic.in/Default.aspx.
- Then click on the verify stamp egrashry.nic.in/VerifyChallan.aspx.
- Now you can see a verified e-stamp page.
- You have to option to check the status of stamp. First is e-stamp number and second is challan number.
- As per your convenience, choose one of both.
- Then enter the details after choosing option.
- After that click on the view stamp paper/challan.
eGrass Verify Payment
- The payment page will open before you.
- Here on this page, enter the GRN number.
- Then click on the verify button.
Contact Details Of eGrass Haryana
You may face some problems if you are a new user of this portal. In this case, you can have the benefit of the helpline number. Through this number, you may easily resolve your problem. It is available between 9 AM to 5 PM.