Know How To Use mParivahan App: mParivahan is a mobile application that was released by the government of India as part of its Digital India initiative. It is intended for use by Indian citizens. By providing citizens with simple access to a variety of road transport services through the use of mobile phones, the launch of the mParivahan mobile app was intended to bring regularity and transparency in the transportation services that are provided.
In this article, you will find comprehensive information on the mParivahan App. This information will include a comprehensive guide on how to use this citizen-centric app of the Government of India with ease, as well as information on the features of the app, the specifics of (How To Use mParivahan App) each service that is offered on the app, and other essential details.
About How To Use mParivahan App
Shri Nitin Gadkari, the Minister of Road Transport, Highways, and Shipping, was the one who initiated the mParivahan programme back in January of 2017. This app was developed as a digital solution with the goal of providing citizens with full information regarding (How To Use mParivahan App) their various transportation utilities. It is a very useful tool that relieves you of the hassle of carrying around a variety of physical documents by assisting you in completing all of the RTO-related tasks in a single go and saving you time.
mParivahan is a mobile-based application that allows citizens to get instant access to all the important information (How To Use mParivahan App) related to transport services, such as Driving Licenses, RC, Paying Taxes, Challan, and Emergency Services, etc., anytime, anywhere, simply by clicking on their mobile phones. These services include Paying Taxes, Emergency Services, and Driving Licenses.
You are no longer required to travel with the hard copy of the documentation pertaining to your automobile whenever you go somewhere. When (How To Use mParivahan App) necessary, you can use this software to access the vehicle documentation you have stored on your mobile device, and then present those documents to the appropriate authorities using your mobile device.
An Overview Of mParivahan App (Parivahan Sewa)
|The Title Of The Programme||How To Use mParivahan App|
|Relevant Authority||Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), Highways|
|Debut Year||January 2017|
|Presented To You By||Shri Nitin Gadkari|
|The Type of Application||Application for mobile devices, compatible with both Android and iOS|
|Developed By||National Informatics Centre (NIC)|
|Specified Customers||Residents of India|
|Official Transport Department Portal||Parivahan Sewa|
|mParivahan website URL||https://parivahan.gov.in/|
Objective Of How To Use mParivahan App
There are a few specific seek phases that have been seen and conceived by mParivahan sewa in order to make the method easier:
- The first and most important goal is to guarantee that there is clarity of work within the RTO system.
- To simplify each and every step of the handling process that is associated with the transportation system.
- To integrate as many facets of the transportation system as possible into a single platform for the benefit of the public and (How To Use mParivahan App) to guarantee quick access to the accord at any time it is required.
- It is to restore a citizen’s faith in the government as an institution worthy of that faith.
- In order to simplify the processing of documents.
- So that adjustments to the system can be made more quickly and easily over time.
- To deliver updates more quickly while minimising the number of information updaters.
- To face several Sewa’s on a single platform regardless of the location or the time of day.
- To digitise the process of obtaining a driver’s licence and registering a vehicle so that it may be done automatically.
mParivahan App Features – How To Use mParivahan App
This digital platform is one of those government projects that helps make e-governance possible and also moves us one step closer to realising the ideal of Digital India. You will be able to gather knowledge about the app’s most important components with the assistance of the app’s most important features. Examine the characteristics as given below:
- The mParivahn Mobile App is an application that was developed by the NIC for the Government of India. The inhabitants are able to put it in place at no cost to themselves.
- It provides a user-friendly layout that all citizens can easily navigate through, making it possible for anyone to access all of the services that are offered on the website.
- A solitary application (How To Use mParivahan App) for all of the country’s residents, regardless of location.
- Documents that are submitted using the M-parivahan app or other comparable platforms like Digilocker are considered to have the same level of validity as physical documents.
- Citizens have access to three different languages, namely English, Hindi, and Marathi, and can select the one that best suits their needs. Soon, support for additional languages will be included.
- Available for download on the iOS as well as the Android platform.
Advantages Of Using The mParivahan App
The mParivahan Sewa programme (How To Use mParivahan App) delivered many benefits not just to the citizens of India but also to the country’s overall transportation infrastructure, including the following:
- You are able to discover a variety of details regarding an Indian-registered vehicle if you use the mParivahan App.
- In the event that you do not have your primary physical vehicle document on you when you are stopped for a check by the traffic police, you have the option of providing them with a digital copy of either your driving licence or your registration certificate. In point of fact, having merely your digital documents with you at the time of checking is adequate and quite appropriate.
- With the use of this software, you will be able to locate information regarding any vehicle, regardless of whether it was accidentally parked, stolen, or misplaced. To obtain the result, all that is required is to input the registration number.
- Details (How To Use mParivahan App) of the card are subject to verification.
- Confirmation of information obtained through intermediaries
- If you are interested in purchasing a used automobile, you may use the application to confirm the vehicle’s registration as well as its age.
- Notification and warnings in the event that the vehicle is involved in an accident.
- DL and RC both have their own unique dashboards.
- Even if you are not connected to the internet, you can still provide information about a car by inputting the vehicle number.
- The QR code, which represents the virtual DL or RC, can be printed out and used as a sticker.
- Please provide details about the vehicle that is being towed.
mParivahan portal services and features
In this section, you will receive brief information about each and every feature that NIC has put in m parivahan for the convenience of the residents. These features (How To Use mParivahan App) were introduced since NIC wanted to make life easier for the people of India.
- Details Regarding The RC: By selecting this option, you will be able to provide more specific information about your Registration Certificate. You can verify the specifics of your RC by entering its number into the appropriate field on this RC dashboard.
- Information Regarding DL: Choosing this choice will lead you to the driver’s licence dashboard, where you may access the information associated with your driver’s licence by entering your DL number.
- Conduct A Search Using The DOB: With the help of your date of birth, you are able to look for your driver’s licence using this feature of the mparivahan web app. In order to check the details of your driver’s licence, you will need to provide both your driver’s licence number and your date of birth.
- Search Challan: Users are able to search for challan using this option (if any). You may view it by either inputting the RC Number or the DL Number. Either one will work.
- Pay Tax: You have three alternatives available to you under the Road Tax services option:
- You can either pay the tax.
- Check (How To Use mParivahan App) pending transactions.
- Or reprint your receipt.
- In order to make use of these services, you will need to enter the correct vehicle identification number.
- Emergency Services: This function is one of the most significant features that this application possesses. Users that select this option are provided with a toll-free emergency number that can be dialled by them in the event of an accident or another problem. You also have the ability, using this, to create your own emergency profile and contact information, which will be notified in the event of any kind of accident.
- Shared/Received RC: On the mParivahan app, you also have the option of sharing your RC with the people in your contact list (if required). You are able to view the specifics of your shared and received RCs by using this functionality. Only contacts that are already in your contact list and that have the mParivahan app installed and are also using it can have access to your RC.
- Notification: You will be able to receive regular and real-time notifications on any and all activity that is associated with road transport services by selecting this option at the very top of the dashboard. You can access a variety of notifications, such as (How To Use mParivahan App) those regarding app version updates, emergency services, shared/received RC/DL, and so on by clicking on this icon. This function includes notifications pertaining to the app’s General Notification as well as notifications from the Ministry.
- Language Selection: This feature lets you choose the language in which you’d like to use the programme. As of right now, the software only supports three languages. The list of supported languages will grow in the near future.
How To Use mParivahan App?
Installing the mParivahan application on your smartphone is the first step you need to do if you are interested in learning how to use the mParivahan app (How To Use mParivahan App) and taking advantage of the different features it offers.
Take a glance at the straightforward instructions for downloading the Mparivahan app, which are provided below.
How To Download And Register For mParivahan App
It is necessary for you to download and register for the mParivahan app before you can begin using the services it provides. This section will walk you through the process of doing the same thing step-by-step. Have a look.
- Launch the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store on your mobile device.
- In the search bar, type mParivahan, and then select the mParivahan app option.
- After selecting (How To Use mParivahan App) the Install option, launch the application.
- Slide the pages that are currently showing on the app, or you may also skip it. On these pages, you’ll find information on all of the services that are available to you through the use of this app.
- Pick the language you want to use. Follow the instructions below and select the “Sign In” link after clicking on the Menu option.
- Please enter the registered phone number and proceed if you already have a profile. If you don’t already have an account, click the “Sign Up” button.
- Please accept the terms and conditions before entering the mobile number.
- Enter the one-time password to verify.
- You can finish creating your profile by providing your name and then clicking the “Submit” button.
- At long last, an account for you on the mParivahan App will be developed.
- Your name and mobile number will immediately (How To Use mParivahan App) be displayed at the very top of the homepage.
- After completing the registration process without error, you will be able to continue using the app and all of its features.
Steps To Make A Virtual RC On mParivahan?
- Launch mParivahan.
- Click your name, then “My RC”.
- Simply select the “Create Virtual RC” option.
- The dashboard for the Virtual RC will now open.
- Simply enter your RC number and then press the Search button.
- Now, a window in the form of a pop-up box will emerge, indicating a note about your activity log.
- To continue, please click the OK button.
- The complete description of your automobile will appear on the screen of your mobile device.
- Keep scrolling (How To Use mParivahan App) down the page.
- If there is a challan, you can view it by selecting the “View Challan” option; otherwise, you can continue by selecting “Add to Dashboard for Virtual RC”.
- Please include your chassis number and engine number so that we can verify your RC.
- After the RC is validated, you will receive a notification instructing you to “Go to dashboard to check your RC information”.
- Your Virtual RC will be generated and shown on the RC dashboard once it is finished.
- To view the Virtual RC information, go here.
- The QR code, along with (How To Use mParivahan App) any other relevant RC information, will open.
- You can save this QR code to your device by selecting the download option, and then deliver it to the appropriate personnel when necessary.
How to Make a Virtual DL in mParivahan
- Open the mParivahan App on your phones.
- On the dashboard, select “My DL”.
- To make a virtual DL, go to your DL dashboard and select the “Create virtual DL” option.
- Please put your driver’s licence number in the box provided.
- Your phone will show (How To Use mParivahan App) you the information from your driver’s licence. If there is a challan, click on the “View Challan” option; otherwise, click on the “Add to Dashboard for Virtual DL” option.
- Check your driver’s licence. Enter your date of birth and click on the “Verify” link to confirm your identity.
- Your virtual DL is now ready for use. To see your Virtual DL, go to your dashboard.
- Under the DL dashboard, you’ll see a view of your virtual DL. To learn more about it, click on it.
- When you scan the QR code on your virtual driving licence, all of the information on the card is shown.
- By clicking on (How To Use mParivahan App) the download button, you can save the QR code to your computer and use it whenever you need it.