The UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2022: An old-age pension scheme was launched by the Uttar Pradesh government to help those in their golden years. As part of this scheme, qualified seniors will receive a monthly pension from the government. The application process for the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme is described in full in this article.
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2022
The state government of Uttar Pradesh offers a variety of pension plans to the state’s most economically challenged citizens. Pensions for senior persons, widows, and people with physical disabilities are currently offered by the state government in three forms. These are the plans:
- वृद्धावस्था पेंशन (Old Age Pension).
- निराश्रित महिला पेंशन (Widow Pension).
- दिव्यांग एवं कुष्ठावस्था पेंशन (Divyang Pension).
Under this scheme, all the elderly people of the state who are financially weak, the government will give them some amount as pension on a monthly basis of government UP Vridha Pension Yojana Crores of elderly people will get direct benefit from this.
UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2022: Overview
|Scheme Name||SSPY Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2022|
|Concerned Authority||Social Welfare Department, Govt. of UP|
|Objective||To financially assist the destitute old age people of the state|
|Beneficiaries||Economically weak Senior Citizens|
|Scheme Current Status||Active|
|Benefits||Allocation of pension funds of Rs. 500 every month|
|Applicant’s age||60 years or more|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
Objectives and Benefits of SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme
The primary objective of the UP Vridha Pension Yojana is to lessen the financial dependence of the elderly. Each month, the state government will release pension payments to all qualified pensioners. It will provide as a reliable source of income for the elderly in need throughout the state of Uttar Pradesh.
Every month, the pensioner receives Rs. 500 under the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme via PFMS. Registered pensioners can check the pensioner list by visiting the dedicated online UP Integrated Pension Portal or by contacting their BDO/ SDM.
Eligibility Criteria: SSPY Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme
In order for residents who are interested in the UP Vridha Pension Yojana to be eligible for its benefits, they must first satisfy a predetermined set of qualifying requirements and criteria. Examine the subsequent paragraphs for further information.
- First, the candidate cannot be enrolled in any other pension plan.
- The applicant must be from the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- The age of the applicant must be at least 60 years old.
- Candidates dwelling in rural regions must have an annual net income of less than Rs. 46080, while those living in urban areas must have an annual net income of less than Rs. 56460.
Required Documents For Old Age Pension Scheme
The following list of documents must be presented in order to verify the applicant’s eligibility or ineligibility for the UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2022.
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank account details
- DOB Proof
- Income Certificate
- PAN Card
- UP Domicile Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Recent Passport-sized Photograph
How to apply for the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme online?
After signing up for the scheme, all eligible senior citizens can get the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Vridha Pension Yojana. The application process for the scheme has been made easier and simpler by setting up an online portal. Now, anyone in the state of Uttar Pradesh who wants to apply for the UP Vridha Pension Yojana can do so from the comfort of their own homes. See the steps below for more information on how to do the same thing.
- First, everyone who is interested needs to go to the official website for the Uttar Pradesh Integrated Pension Portal, which is @sspy-up.gov.in.
- Select “Old Age Pension” from the menu bar’s uppermost option.
- Select “Apply Online” from the menu.
- You’ll be taken to a page where you can fill out the necessary information. Fill in all of the relevant information in the related fields as accurately as possible.
- To complete the process, upload the scanned copies of the required documents in the specified format and click the “Submit” button.
Your application form has now been successfully completed and sent. Your application will be verified by BDO/SDM, and if it meets the qualifying requirements, it will be approved or rejected. The cash will be transferred to the bank accounts of the pensioners after the successful verification and acceptance of the application form (Public Financial Management System).
UP Vridha Pension Yojana Login Process
- Candidates should first check out the official website of the scheme to learn more.
- After that, you’ll be taken to your computer’s home page.
- To access the Old Age Pension, go to the home page and click on the Old Age Pension link.
- A new tab or window will appear as soon as you click the link.
- The URL for the BDO / SDM Officer must be selected.
- After that, you’ll need to decide on a plan type.
- Enter your password and select your district from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the captcha code you were given in the box below.
- Then select the option for logging in by entering your username and password.
- Your login will be complete once you’ve done this.
How to Check the Pensioners List 2022 Online?
Once your application for the Old Age Pension Yojana has been approved, you can access the list of chosen pensioners as well as the complete payment status details online via its site at sspy-up.gov.in. Follow the steps below to verify the status of your UP Vridha Pension Yojana payment.
- On the UP Integrated Pension Portal, access the Old Age Pension page.
- You will discover a section labelled “List of Pensioners” if you scroll down the page.
- Click the link corresponding to the year for which you wish to view specifics.
- A detailed district-by-district listing of the quarterly pension amount released will be displayed.
- Tap your District’s name to proceed, followed by the Development Block and the Gram Panchyat.
- To verify your information, click on the hyperlinked number beneath the column “Total Pensioners” for the appropriate annual quarter.
- When you click on it, a new list will appear with the Name of the Pensioner, the funds allotted to them, and their payment status.
UP Vridha Pension Yojana: Contact Details
To inquire about the SSPY UP Old Age Pension Scheme, contact the Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh at the toll-free number provided: 18004190001. However, the helpline number may only be utilized during the Department’s business hours.